hi hi. so i’ve seen a few of these masterposts in the past month and since we basically use the same websites i just thought hey why not make one of my own since i really wanted to share these super duper awesome websites with you guys and why not just help you out cause these are actually really helpful :) and this is inspired by bangarz’s post (((here))) so credit to her xx (PART TWO OF THIS POST)
- convert anything to anything
- convert youtube videos to mp3s
- download videos from youtube
- download music from 8tracks
- easy makeup tips
- eyeliner trick
- fashion guide
- makeup tips
- 40 must have makeup tips
- eye makeup tips
- punk rock makeup
- perfect smokey eye tutorial
- makeup tips for every occasion
- news paper nail tutorial
- messy bun tutorial
- winged eyeliner tutorial
- how to survive finals
- homework help
- learn geography
- make flash cards
- math problem solver one // two
- pull an all nighter but still do well in your exams
- boost your creativity (coffee shop sounds)
- best learning website ever
- how to survive college
- download free books
- study tips
- writing tips
- fake writing an essay
- write an actual essay
- good playlists for studying one // two // three // four
- will teach you anything
- study guide
- photoshop help one // two // three // four
- all the audio posts you’ve ever reblogged
- easy way to make masterposts
- find out what’s wrong with your blog
- find a gif reaction
- how to make themes part 1 // part 2 // part 3 // part 4 // part 5
- html help
- kawaii emoji’s
- mass tag replacer
- post limit checker
- see your old themes
- url shortener
- opposite of ^^
- sound of a coffee shop
- nature sounds
- rain noises
- dripping water
- being underwater
- learn new things
- a list of movies with links
- horror movies with links
- teen movies masterlist
- old disney movies
- watch free tv/movies
- fun sites masterpost
- dont know what to listen to? ((THIS IS REALLY COOL))
- this is just really cool
- see your dashboard from 2011
- break something
- get a hug
- receive compliments
- the thoughts room
- watch cute things
- watch a dog lick your screen forever
- slap a bald guy with an eel
- donate food to the hungry
- create a fake tweet
- 99 lifehacks to make your life easier
- cant remember the name of a song?
- upload stuff from your iphone to your laptop
- wanna know how something works?
- tricks to sleeping more
- fake a tweet
- wanna know who you write like?
- how to love yourself
- make cool things
- what should i make for dinner?
- what should i listen to now?
- what should i do today?
- what should i do with my life?
- where should i go for drinks?
- what’s the weather?
- when to pee during a movie
okay well that’s all guys, i hope this helped and i hope you all have an awesome year ! :)
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
People will stare. Make it worth their while → Worth Haute Couture | S/S ‘13
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
so i put together a couple of sites and links that are pretty helpful for studying, school etc, :) all the links are free and work and are all pretty useful so enjoyyyyy - ellie x
- maths help
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- microsoft word equivalent
- coffee shop sounds
- how to study guide
- essay structure guide
- help in a ton of subjects
- calm/nature sounds
- download free books
- maths knowledge site
- tips for a productive study break
- falling asleep tips
- how to google
- how to wake up in the morning
- improve your studying skills
- teaches anything
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- cheap & healthy snacks
- quick and easy soup recipes
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- study snacks
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- yoga poses
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- compliments generator
take a few minutes break
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT POST!!!!!
Toasts with the most: 21 awesome energy-boosting breakfast ideas.
BUT WHICH IS THE TOAST WITH THE MOST???
I don’t think I can do any of these.
Tutorial: how to make organized notes.
- Read the objectives of the lecture. If there aren’t any, flip through the lecture slides and make an outline. This puts into perspective what you need to be learning and what you should get out of this lecture.
- Skim the book to get familiar with how the information is divided compared to your outline or objectives. While doing this, you’ll figure out whether or not you need the extra details from the book. Sometimes the lecture is enough and you could keep the textbook just as a reference to things you don’t get.
- Write down the first objective and flip to the page in the book that has the information pertaining to that objective. Read the lecture slide then refer to the book for details.
- Combine your lecture notes with the textbook information. Do this by rewriting the information in your own words and try to be as concise as possible.
- Keep doing this for every objective. Paste things if it helps.
- Make sure that you’re not just copying information. Use visual aids as much as possible. Put the information in a table, flowchart, diagram, etc.. (refer to this post to see how I make my flowcharts).
- When you’re done with all your objectives, go through the lecture and your notes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
General tips on how to keep them organized:
- Be systemic. Making objective-oriented notes is one way to do that.
- Use two (or more colors). Color-coding information helps me remember it + it doesn’t look that bad.
- Section your objectives according to the topic. Then make sure that when you’re writing out the information, it’s in a sequence that’s understandable.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making my notes since I started med school. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
Hope this helps and as always, happy studying :)
MICHAEL CINCO Bridal Collection 2014-2015